I was nominated by the sweet Rachel of The Nap Time Projects. I love her blog she’s real and honest. She blogs about parenting, lifestyle and motherhood. Go check out her page! You can read the Sunshine Blogger Awards here!
What is Sunshine Blogger Awards?
The Sunshine Blogger Awards is given to bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring. Once nominated the blogger is required to write a post in which they follow these rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 question asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and give them new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award on your post.
Rachel’s questions for me:
1. What is your favorite holiday?
I would have to say Christmas. I love decorating and being so jolly.
2. How did you choose the name of your blog?
That is a very good question. I like to help other moms and make their life easier. So my blog is about helping and giving out pointers to make their day go at ease. I love to inspire other moms especially when the day gets tough. I feel like every momma in this world needs to Crown themselves.
3. Did you have a childhood pet you loved?
Yes. Yes, I did. His name was Plex sweetest boxer I have ever met and owned. I now own one myself.
4. What song do you kids love or sing that you can’t stand?
Ha! My son loves to put and sing his songs on replay. His favorite songs are “Itsy Bitsy spider” and “Oh, Mr. Sun”. That one song he sings ALL the time is “Oh, Mr. Sun”. Ha, thank you. It is now stuck in my head!
5. If you had to choose foods to live of off for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Hmmm. It would chicken, white rice and beans. ha! I’m hungry now.
6. What is your dream vacation?
Good question. I want to be by the beach with sand on my toes. I don’t want anything electronics anything that involves with whats going on in the world. No hate no worries. Just have my kids, husband, fur babies, my side of the family and his side of the family. Enjoying each others company everyone getting along with laughter.
7. How do you fight Mom shaming in your everyday life?
I usually ignore it and do the best of my ability. I do my best to lift other moms.
8. What is your guilty pleasure Tv show?
My guilty pleasure Tv show would have to be, F.R.I.E.N.D.S no matter how many times i watch it will always be my favorite.
9. Do you collect anything?
I don’t collect. If i did it would have to be sea shells
10. Who was your favorite teacher as child and why?
I did not have any favorite teachers as a child.
11. What is your favorite spot in your home?
Ha! I would have to say between the kitchen and my bedroom.
My nominees are:
- Rachel from A Life with a Little
- Denise from Coffee with a Shot of Cynicism
- Sophie from Real Foodie Family
- Naza from Sweet P and Sky
- Kimberly from Mom in the GO Lane
- Brtta from Home Sweet Home Maker
- Sella from The Moms Life Cycle
- Jolena from Dusty Dreams and Grace
- Katriza from Mommy Engineering
- Hermine-jane from Hooked on Stories
- crystal from Cryss Craft
My questions for my nominees:
- What is that one song your kids like to sing or listen to but cannot stand it?
- Why and What made you start blogging?
- When do you find the time to blog?
- What is the hardest thing about being a Mum/Mom to you?
- Tell what is the best 5 things about you.
- Besides your little ones, what accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What do you do for yourself to be the best Mum/Mom for your kids?
- What is that most annoying cartoon you had to sit through?
- Whats your favorite show?
- What’s your favorite season, and why?
- Who is your favorite pet, and what kind?
Thank you for reading about this award! Rachel thank you so much again for nominating me for this award! Don’t forget to check out her blog blog and my nominees as well.
I want to know your answers to my questions for my nominees! Leave your answers in the comments below!
Sunshine Blogger Award
Creative Positive and Inspiring bloggers